FEE, CANCELLATION, AND REFUND
- The fee for all Product(s) is non-refundable under any circumstance. No request for refund of fee shall be entertained by the Company online or at any of its centers. We offer a 7-day free trial!
- The fee and availability of any Product are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company, without prior notice to the Customer.
- The Customer agrees to make full payment of the fee for a Product prior to the commencement of the Product or make payment at least half payment of the total fee in advance, i.e., prior to the commencement of the Product, and the remaining payment after four classes. Further, in case a Customer avails the Product online, all fees must be paid prior to the commencement of the Product. In the event that the fee is not paid within the given timeline, the enrolment/admission/purchase of the Customer shall immediately be withdrawn. It is understood that no refund of fees shall be made in any circumstance.
- In the event that an incorrect fee is charged for a Product, irrespective of whether payment has been completed, the particular Customer in question shall be notified of the correct price, and thereon, the differential in the amount due to the Company shall be immediately paid by the Customer, failing which, the enrolment/admission/purchase of such Customer shall stand canceled. No refund shall be provided to the Customer against the fee paid.
- The Company shall not entertain any request by Customer or on behalf of Customer or by his/ her parents/ guardian to cancel enrolment/admission/purchase to a Product or to refund the fee.
- The Customer understands that payment made for enrolment/admission/purchase to a Product in the name of a particular customer shall only be availed by that Customer. Thus, registration/admission on payment shall be non-transferrable in the name of any other Customer.
- In case of any change in the tax rate (such as service tax, GST, etc.), the additional amount of tax shall be borne by the Customer from the date of levy of the increased tax.